NEMPN is looking for someone who has experience managing special events and event promotion. Must have strong organizational and communication skills. The Conference Committee organizes EMP events for regional conferences, industry related conferences (as applicable), and the AAM Annual Meeting, ensuring we have a presence at each and serving our members by providing networking opportunities.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Brainstorming as a group to create fun and interesting networking events
- Promote the conference and our EMP events
- Coordinate with EMP chapters, conference hosts, and other interested parties to host EMP friendly events
- Build and maintain relationships with the Regional and Industry related organizations and work collaboratively
- Recruit NEMPN members who are attending the conferences to act as ambassadors for first time conference goers
- Work with the host city chapters as an ad hoc committee member and rely on their knowledge of the city in preparing
- Work with the Website and Communications Committees to promote the conference and related EMP events
Interested applicants should send a resume, 2 professional references, and brief answers to each of the following questions to Conference Committee Chair Stephanie Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How would you describe your communication styles?
- What role do you think conferences play for EMPs?
- Why do you want to participate in the NEMPN Conference Committee?
Deadline January 12, 2018.